Overall reflection

Today was our last of DM3, handing our last assignment in on Tuesday and have our presentation today (Thursday). Then reminiscing over the whole process of the animation and all the trouble our group had over flash not working, how it didn't work how we wanted it to. However, looking back we have all come along way, and were all happy with the end results and each members contribution to the project, it was a good team effort. The animating wasn't perfect or anything, but it brought laughs today in our presentation and the messenger was still portray reasonable well that the synopsis was easily understood without too many explanations. Also watching today, everyone's animation I do believe everyone did a good job and the animations were a great success.

Overall, looking back over the semester and realizing there only 1 semester left before graduation. I'm left wondering, what I want to do next year. Doing DM3 has made me realize that flash animation is not really something I want to do, however I am not sure if I want to do Architecture either. Well I do have another whole semester to work out what I want to do but at this moment in time I am lending towards Digital Media however that's only slightly. So I still don't know. We will see how next semester goes with my two subjects, I would love to do winter school however that is not possible at this stage.
Well, thanks for reading

Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment