Week 12/13

This week I have just been continuously working on my part of the animation and trying to get the animation by done by Sunday, so that I could meet up with Maddie on Sunday to do the editing and sound however, essentially my animating skills aren't particularly high. So I did have a lot of difficulty in Flash, and I am not a fan of the program either. I had a few problems with flash continuously crashing and as usual I would forget to save my work, so ended up losing a couple of hours worth of work. Which is very frustrating and occasionally my symbols wouldn't load up or they would disappear.
However, I did up finishing my part to the best of my ability with flash by Sunday and Maddie and I met around 10am and worked continuously for 5hours with editing, adding sound effects and rendering. Although it isn't that good, but I would say it will get some laughs and in the end" Pedro the Cat" is a comedy.

Then on Monday due to work, I couldn't meet up with Stefan at 2.30pm to past on the work, so Maddie did that so that Stefan could finish the folio and hand it in on Tuesday.

After that it will be our presentation on Thursday at 12.15 then we will finally be done for this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment